(( Google Search, Flash News Ticker, Jokes & Stuffs, Block Pop ups, Email, Rss Feeds etc))

 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME

 

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Don’t use Mobile in Toilets


I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying :" Hi, how are you?"I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroomBut I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat Embarrassed, " Doin just fine!"And the other guy says: " So what are you up to?"What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking thisIs too bizarre so I say: " Uhhh, I'm like you, just travelling!"At this point im just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear IHear another question. " Can I come over ?"Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I couldJust be polite and end the conversation. I tell him, " No.......I'm a little busy right now !!!"Then I hear guy say nervously....Listen. I'll have to call you back. There's is an idiot in theOther stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!"

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor Blogs by Indian Bloggers Directory of Humor Blogs